We Are Open For Business!
The health and safety of both our employees and clients is our highest priority. Our team is working to make your move and organizing sessions during this difficult time as organized, easy and safe as possible.
Here are the safety measures we have put in place:
- will greet you with a smile ( not a handshake)
- will stay home if they have a fever or any other symptoms.
- will wash their hands immediately after arriving at your residence and again after breaks and meals.
- will wear a face mask at all times (unless working in an isolated area).
- will wear disposable booties if requested or our indoor shoes (which we typically wear.)
- will have lunch in their own vehicle, outdoors (weather permitting) or a designated area within your home if team members are fully vaccinated.
- will be equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- will disinfect the client-designated bathroom our team uses after each use and at the end of the day.
What we request from our clients:
- We request you let us know whether yourself or anyone in your household has contracted the virus, is showing symptoms or is self-isolating. We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
- We request our clients to wear masks when working within the same space as the organizers. (Exceptions will be made for individuals who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition.)